Since its inception in February 2013, the Commission has been addressing four key issues facing the high seas, with the aim of restoring the global ocean to ecological health and sustainable productivity. In the autumn of 2014, the Commission will deliver its ‘bold vision’ – a set of recommendations, which though broad in scope and radical in nature will be politically and technically feasible.
Shortly after launch, Communications INC was tasked with delivering ongoing communications support: strategy, back-up and specific services. We currently:
- Provide strategic advice and counsel
- Advise on global media strategy
- Provide media relations support
- Produce both print and online material in the six official languages of the United Nations.
- Maintain, develop and trouble-shoot a multilingual website
- Provide logistical support at special events